City Council Preview
The Marshfield City Council typically meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 630 S. Central Ave. This week the council will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 16.
- A second reading of an ordinance modifying the agenda format for regular council meetings
- A first reading of an ordinance pertaining to the clarification and approval requirements of temporary cranes
- A request to approve a resolution that would allow for a reduced pavement setback from the right of way and exceptions to landscape and bufferyard requirements
- A request to approve a resolution that would allow Stoney River Memory Care facility to add eight extra beds, which would increase the exception to the City and Aldermanic District population limitations and modify the approved site plan
- A request to approve a budget resolution that would transfer $49,006 from various Law Enforcement and Emergency Management budgets to the Public Safety Capital Outlay Fund GPS Emergency Vehicle Preemptive Light project
- A request to a approve a payroll resolution that would adopt a salary schedule for non-represented employees of the city of Marshfield effective July 1, 2015
- A request to approve a payroll resolution that would authorize performance-based compensation adjustments for non-represented employees
- A request to approve a resolution that would approve Committed Fund Balance classifications
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.