Marshfield Convention & Visitors Bureau releases 2018 visitors guide
MARSHFIELD — The Marshfield Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) has released its official 2018 visitors guide.
The guide contains valuable information about the area’s events and attractions, as well as seasonal itineraries for visitors.
Copies of the visitors guide are available at the following Marshfield locations:
- The Marshfield Convention & Visitors Bureau, 700 S. Central Ave.
- Marshfield Clinic, 1000 N. Oak Ave.
- 7 Star Motel, 2121 W. Veterans Parkway
- Baymont Inn & Suites, 2107 N. Central Ave.
- Hillcrest Motor Lodge, 504 N. St. Joseph Ave.
- Holiday Inn & Conference Center, 750 S. Central Ave.
- Hotel Marshfield, 2700 S. Central Ave.
- Neva Jean Motel, 2301 W. Veterans Parkway
- The Park Motel, 1806 S. Central Ave.
- Quality Inn, 114 E. Upham St.
- Stardust Motel, 1801 S. Central Ave.
- Woodfield Inn & Suites, 1651 N. Central Ave.
An online version of the guide can be found on the CVB’s website, www.visitmarshfield.com.
CVB sweepstakes entry
The Marshfield CVB is running a Shop ’til you Drop Sweepstakes through Jan. 5. The shopping-focused promotion will award one grand-prize winner with a stay at Hotel Marshfield and $250 in chamber bucks to spend at local businesses.
To enter, visit the CVB website and click on the sweepstakes link or go to the CVB’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/